Curbside Pickup Available
Curbside pickup is now available! Since we do not sell parts out of our showroom we now offer curbside pickup! Place your parts order today for any in-stock item by 11:30 am and you can pick it up anytime between 1:30 and 4:30 pm Monday through Thursday. Want to pick up your game? Place your order today and pick it up tomorrow! As always, if you place your order online we can ship it to you directly for free!
Orders under 70 lbs
- When free economy shipping is selected for orders under 70 lbs., the order will ship via the most economical service from UPS, Fedex, or USPS
- All shipping and handling times are outside estimates and it may ship faster than stated
- Every item we sell qualifies for free economy shipping regardless of the weight.
Orders over 70 lbs
- When free economy shipping is selected for orders over 70 lbs., the order may be split into multiple boxes and ship via the most economical service from UPS, Fedex, or USPS.
- Pinball Machines, Arcade Games, etc. are shipped via Freight Carrier on a pallet. We will contact you when we receive the order to confirm all shipping information. Once the game has shipped and arrives at the delivery terminal, the Freight Carrier will contact you to set up a 3-4 hour window for delivery. All games are delivered with a liftgate service and the driver will place the item in your driveway. (They may place it in your garage, but are not required to do so.)
- If inside delivery is required, please call us at 866-794-GAME to obtain a quote.
- Example A: Item X has a lead time of 1 day. If ordered expedited shipping before 11am, this item will ship same day. If ordered after 11am, this item will ship tomorrow.
- Example B: Item Y has a lead time of 3 days. If ordered expedited shipping before 11am, this item will ship in two days with the expedited shipping option. If ordered after 11am, this item will ship in three days with the expedited shipping option.
Game Room Guys Delivery (Available in Kent and Ottawa Counties, MI)
For games being delivered within our delivery zone, the standard shipping options through our partners for curbside and inside delivery are available. For those customers located in Kent or Ottawa County and are looking for an exceptional end-to-end experience, we offer our Game Room Guys Professional Delivery and Setup. Our team of in-house professional installers will set up your purchased games, ensure they are working properly, and remove any debris when finished. All we ask is that you are flexible with your schedule, and we would be happy to take care of everything for you. If you are interested in this service, please give us a call or use our Contact Us page to submit an inquiry to obtain more information.
White Glove Delivery Options (For Deliveries Outside Kent and Ottawa Counties in Michigan)
For games being delivered outside of our Game Room Guys delivery zone, we have you covered! All of our shipment include free curbside delivery, but if you need something more, we have options for you. From room of choice delivery to full delivery and setup, you can rest assured that we can get your game installed into your home or business.
Please feel free to call us or use our Contact Us page for more information. Each delivery has unique characteristics and we want to ensure we provide exactly what you need instead of offering you a generic "White Glove Shipping" shipping option online.
*In special circumstances, we may also be able to arrange for Game Room Guys Professional Delivery.
All orders may be picked up during regular business hours. Please check the hours of the store where you wish to pick up.
To ensure your order is ready when you arrive, please contact us to let us know when you'll be picking up your order.
Also: We will deliver the product to the Customer only, or otherwise, a person authorized by the Customer. Authorization by the Customer will require either:
- Notarized letter of authority from the Customer that includes:
- the name
- date of birth
- email address of the Customer
- identification of the person authorized to pick up the product
- phone number
- shipping address used in the Sales Order; and
- Verify a government issued identification of the Customer or the individual authorized by the Customer verbally or in writing; and
- A signature from the Customer or the individual authorized by the Customer, showing the date and time of the pick-up, and if the individual picking up the item was not the Customer, the name and telephone number of the authorized person.