Super Aramith Pool Ball Set with Nylon Case, Cleaner & ClothSuper Aramith Pro Pool Balls
Super Aramith billiard balls made with super aramith pro resin. Cue ball has red Aramith logo.Aramith Micro-Fiber Cloth
The Aramith Micro-Fiber Cloth is much more than a regular cloth!
- High cloth resistance: strong fiber with "w" anchorage within the textile structure; this velvet structure means no fibers will be lost on the ball surface.
- Absorption: absorbs 4x its weight in water, 8x its weight in grease.
- Fiber thickness: 0.6 g/10.000 m insures excellent cleaning performance; even inside small surface defects or scratches.
- Fiber shape: the curly shaped fibers easily remove dust from the ball's surface and capture dust into the microfiber through electrostatic effect due to friction on the ball's surface.
- Fiber height: 3 to 4 mm.
- High fiber density: 40,000 fibers/cm2, insure excellent cleaning and polishing.
- High dimensional stability: no shrinkage after hot wash (60 C/140 F).
- Flexible protective under-layer coating: will keep your hand dry during ball cleaning.
- High fiber crush resistance: recovers its initial volume and absorption after use.
Wash at 60 C / 140 F when suitable.
No ironing: ready to use after washing.Aramith Billiard Ball Cleaner
Regular use, recommended after each game, of Aramith Ball Cleaner will keep your Aramith phenolic billiard balls polished and lustrous for years to come!
Directions for use:
Aramith Nylon Pool Billiard Ball Carrying Case
- Shake well.
- Apply the cleaner upon the ball. For best results, apply with a micro-fiber cloth.
- Rub well.
- Make the ball shine with a piece of dry cloth or paper or with an electrical buffer.
- A shoulder strap for easy carrying
- 17 Ball foam padded spaces which allow you to cradle each ball individually
- A free space for a personal cue ball or Jim Rempe training ball or Pro Cup cue ball
- A free space for the Aramith ball cleaner