Connelly Biltmore Pool Table
A member of Connelly's Pinnacle Collection!
*Shown in Maple, Connelly Spice finish with designer leather shield pockets. Matching Wall Rack available.
- 2" (8/4 pre-milled) thick oversized cabinet panels
- 1-1/2" thick poplar length and center beams
- 1-1/4" thick slate
- Full 3/4" slate backing for quieter play
- 6" wide top rail
- Rapid Rail System with 4 rail bolts - tighter tension points offer greater consistency
- K-55 Cushions - More rubber for more response
- Choice of premium sights (mother of pearl, abalone, double diamonds, etc.)
About Connelly Tables:
Each Connelly billiard
table is built to exacting standards that combine creativity, superior
materials, state-of-the-art technology and old-world craftsmanship. They are
proud to say they only produce tables that meet or exceed Billiard Congress of
America (BCA) specifications. Mindful of the environment, no endangered or rain
forest woods are used in the construction of Connelly tables.
Connelly tables are
offered in six different sizes (from 6 to 10 foot) and in several different
feature levels, from entry level to professional.
Connelly offers more than
30 meticulously crafted models. Tables are available in many American
hardwoods, offering customers more versatility than other billiard table
manufacturers. The standard Connelly woods, oak, maple, and cherry, are all
chosen for their durability, strength and beauty.
There are 13 different
finishes to choose from. Everything from Medium to Traditional Cherry to Pec