How do I return my order?
How long do I have to return an item?
- In order to return an order, you must contact Game Room Guys and obtain a return authorization number. When you receive the return authorization number, you will also receive complete instructions on how to package and return the item.
Do you have a holiday return policy?
- The return policy varies from item to item. Returns are usually accepted on most parts and accessories for up to 30 days, assuming they are returned in new, unused condition. Returns are not accepted for games and items which are not in new condition.
- Yes. Parts bought between 11/1-12/31 can be returned up until 1/31. Returns are not accepted for New or Used games.
How will my item be shipped?
Do you offer expedited shipping?
- When items are purchased from Game Room Guys and “Free Economy Shipping” is selected, Game Room Guys will determine the most economical way to ship the order. Generally, small packages ship via UPS, Fedex, or USPS, and large games will ship via an LTL freight carrier.
- Yes we do. It is available upon checkout or can also be arranged by contacting a Game Room Guys customer service representative
Do you offer a warranty on your products?
- Yes we do. Warranties vary from item to item and may include both a manufacturer warranty and a Game Room Guys warranty. Please check item specifics for detailed warranty information or call us at 866-794-GAME.
Here is a series of videos created by Stern Pinball that give step-by-step instructions on how to unbox your new pinball machine.
How much space/room do I need for a pool table?
- Refer to the Diamond Billiards chart below to determine the MINIMUM space requirements needed for a
particular table size and cue combination.
Reference line “C” is for a standard 58" cue.E.
A is the area required for a 48" cue. Deduct 10" from minimum room size dimensions listed.
B is the area required for a 52" cue. Deduct 6" from minimum room size dimensions listed.
C is the area required for a standard 58" cue.
- Seven foot table: 3.5' x 7'
(Playing area: 40" x 80")
Minimum Room Size: 13' x 16' 6"
- Eight foot table: 4' x 8'
(Playing area: 45" x 90")
Minimum Room Size: 13' 6" x 17' 6"
- Nine foot table: 4.5' x 9'
(Playing area: 50" x 100")
Minimum Room Size: 14' x 18' 6"
How do I access the online features in my Golden Tee Home Edition game?
How do I properly maintain my Shuffleboard?